Behavior Change Solution
Change is difficult.
Learn how to make it easier.
Each module includes custom videos, fresh inspiration, opportunities for self-reflection, and personal challenges to put the content in action.
No time to start now? Want to take it again and again? No problem. Get 12 months of unlimited access at no extra charge.
Take it at your own pace! This self-guided program is flexible to fit any schedule.
Gain instant access to the Revitalize Project Community to ask questions and engage with others.
Kickstart effective change
What makes behavior change so difficult?
Living in "survival-mode"
Ability to self-regulate
The "Knowing-Doing Gap"
Managing sensory inputs
Facing external change
Dealing with perceived threats
Attitudes and Beliefs
Purpose and Motivation
Why you'll love The 30-Day Behavior Change Solution
Inclusive & Adaptive
More Than Meets The Eye
More than $7,500 of content and tools at your fingertips
Tried-and-true content used by corporate groups worldwide
Made available to use on your terms - no package required.
Invest in your TEAM
With tiered pricing starting at
Over an hour of video content presented by behavior change expert, Dr. Raquel Garzon.
Bonus: Daily reflection prompts to deepen the connection of the content with the inner self in a relevant and meaningful way.
Bonus: 30 unique challenges to accelerate the change journey.
Unlimited access to the program content for 1 month 12 months! Use the program again and again to address new behaviors for a whole year.
Flexible, asynchronous programming to fit teams of any size and distance.
Private group discussion boards and access to the entire Revitalize Project Community.
Individual Certificates of Completion for a five-credit-hour course.
Options to add-on user management, advanced analytics, and discussion moderation.
Price breaks starting at 100 participants.
Enterprise solutions available.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT COMMITTING?
Get off the hamster wheel!
But there are so many more reasons why you SHOULDN'T wait.
- You can improve employee engagement. Globally, only 23% of employees report "thriving" at work (Gallup, 2023). Investing in the personal and professional growth of employees leads to higher retention and attracts new talent.
- You can empower your team. Individuals with the confidence to engage in the behavior change of their choosing will feel more fulfilled, motivated, and secure in and out of the workplace.
- You need more than a surface-level solution. Keynotes and one-off sessions just aren't enough. This is a comprehensive course designed for lasting impact.
- You need flexible training for your employees. Everyone wants and needs more options for how they live and work. The companies that stick to old routines will fall behind.
- You can't afford the cost of waiting. A 2022 C-Suite study by Deloitte found that 57% of employees are considering quitting to find an employer that better supports their well-being. And it can cost more than 2x an employee's salary to find their replacement.
Meet the Creator
Frequently asked questions
How much time does it take to complete each day?
What are some ways to integrate the program in my organization?
- February: Heart Health, Time Management
- March: Nutrition, Kidney, Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- April: Alcohol Awareness, IBS Awareness
- May: Better Sleep, Employee Health and Fitness, High Blood Pressure Awareness, Mental Health, Physical Fitness and Sports
- June: Alzheimer's and Brain Awareness, Men's Health
- September: Cholesterol Education, Healthy Aging, Prostate Cancer Awareness, World Alzheimer's
- October: Breast Cancer Awareness, Chiropractic Health, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness
- November: Alzheimer's Disease Awareness, Diabetes, Family Caregivers, Healthy Skin, Lung Cancer Awareness
Use the behavior change program to support individual change choices like nutrition, physical activity, stress management, sleep, relationships, work-life balance, mental health, and self-care.